Overcome your fear! My ATL Trip

I had the pleasure of winning tickets to a play in Atlanta and the person that was going with me could not go because something had come up. This took me in somewhat of a search to find someone to go with me. Because, I had just come through the ordeal of losing my right to drive and now won the hearing to drive left me with fear! Not to drive but to go places alone because of all the stress that the nurse that called DMV had put on me! I knew that the 6 months that I was going back and forth and crying , worrying etc. it had took a toll on me mentally and I had the spirit of fear attached to me. I began to think about why I was afraid. Before all that happened I would get in my car and go alone anywhere! Then I began to pray and rebuke the spirit of fear because God does not give up a spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind. The more I prayed the more I felt that I could go by myself need less to say I took my daughter with me but God gave me a lesson in my despair and fear, and I give it to you. YOU have the power to overcome the fear inside you! Decree and declare over your life that you will not be afraid to walk out the house with your bald head because your fighting cancer! Don't be afraid because you're like me and have some physical challenges that may rise at any moment! We can not live in fear and expect to enjoy or have the things we work so hard for, so what! if your out of your comfort zone! God doesn't expect you to be comfortable he wants you to be effective. I asked God to allow me to travel all over the world and give people just like you reading this hope! How can I do that if I am scared to travel alone. I was not scared 6 months ago. I will not! You will not, allow anyone to place fear and limitations on us! We are fighters, We are winners, We will never give up!

I went to that play DAMNATION this past weekend in ATL and it was a wonderful experience. I was allowed to get up close and personal with the famous play write himself Russell M.Tyson and the cast members. I won VIP tickets which allowed me to pick our seats,eat, and interact with everyone before the show began. Just as you were about to cry you sucked up those tears and looked intently on what came next. Don't drink during this play because you are sure to make the person in front of you mad because it would be on them lol. His play gave you ordinary people and the hope of no matter what we do in life we will surly reap what we sow. You may be up today and down tomorrow! If you ever hear of Russell M. Tyson from Atlanta Georgia in the area giving a production, GO see the play you will not be disappointed, I sure wasn't! I am humbled at what God is doing in my life and the things he has allowed me to see. I could be dead, but he has allowed me to follow my dreams and create a legacy for my children. God will surround you with great people even when we may feel our sickness limits us but it really pushes us to greater destiny if we Fight for our Lives and NEVER Give Up!

Now PUSH PAST THOSE FEARS AND HANG UPS AND LIVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Fight When You Want to Give UP!

Healthy lifestyle while living with cancer

Push through your Pain!