Learning to Fight When You Want to Give UP!

      Have you ever felt like you just can't get a break? You know what I 'm talking about, all that
 could happen does happen! Maybe it was a loss of a love one or struggling with finances or like me,
 SICKNESS! There are many times when we find ourselves in situations we feel like is unbearable.You just want to say the heck with all of it, curl up in a ball and Give Up but wait, you can't you have people that count on you, that love you, are you crazy!

     I will never forget the day that my I found my self by myself with my three children heartbroken  loving a man that no longer loved me. I remember like it was yesterday, here I was sickly, a first lady, and now a single mother. A part time job, no money, and days to move out of my home that we bought from my family. I remember knelling down beside a bed that I always wanted it was a mother of pearl, and crying like a baby. I called my pastor and told him what had happened and he took the time out to pray for me. I was helpless and hopeless all I ever wanted, just went up in smoke. My children were small from 12 to five and my heart broke for them. I moved in with my mom. That ordeal landed me in the hospital for a week. Living with cancer and having stress is a bad combination. I knew I had to fight for my children. Would I turn back the hands of time NOPE! That storm that trial and tribulation has made me who I am today BLESSED! It showed me who I really was how strong I really was. It pushed me into not seeing someone sick and unloved to someone worth loving and who can succeed. What I thought would take me out allowed me to see that I was so much better than what others saw me to be. I never thought I could become anything. I was going to be anything BUT GOD! I went on and obtained degrees! If that would not of happened I would still be feeling sorry for myself. GOD ACTIVATED THE FIGHT IN ME!
       I learned my sickness, with every doctors visit I asked questions. I learned my seizures and their triggers. I was not going to die without a fight. I am telling you Learn to press through uncertainty like I did. Put one foot in front of the other and take baby steps. I have lost all in my life more than one time. I have learned from mistakes made and I continue to fight. When I want to lay in the bed because my life is so hard I encourage my self to get up! I had no one to take care of me even now to this day I am by myself. I fight because I refuse to allow negativity to take hold and strip me of my life and nether should you! Learn to fight cause when we fight we win!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy lifestyle while living with cancer

Push through your Pain!