New to this but I am sure I have some pros out there!

Welcome to my blog site! I am  a cancer survivor  of an Astrocytoma Grade 3 Brain Tumor and I just published my very first book! Yaaa me! I am so excited to share  book one of a series called Fight For Your Life: The Journey. This book gives you and inside look of my life and how I felt and how I came to know about the tumor. I will be posting all kinds of things to encourage people that suffer daily as well as their care givers. The brain tumor journey is not an easy one and no resources like this was available to me. So I pray you will take advantage of the up front and personal connection through this blog. I am an open book I live my life that way however, I reserve the right if a question or topic that is asked is too personal to say; I pass on that answer or feel free to email or private message me on my Facebook page! I look forward to learning how to blog!  My book can be found at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, as well as the link provided Blessings!

https://outskirtspress.com/fightforyourlifethejourney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Fight When You Want to Give UP!

Push through your Pain!

Healthy lifestyle while living with cancer