Push through your Pain!

Hello everyone,


     Have you ever been through something or maybe your going through it right now.  That situation makes you want to throw in the towel? You feel like your all alone broke, busted, and disgusted. Trust me I have been there more times than I want to remember. In fact I have just gone through the biggest struggle of my life since my tumor diagnosis. I will share that story with you one day. With that being said, now you know your not alone! There are people out there that are going through much worse. I know, I know, I just don't understand. Truth be told we all have struggles mine may not be like yours but we all feel like it just won't get any better BUT WAIT!

      Think back over your life. Go on I will wait!........Got it ? Did you get through it? Some of you may say yes. Some of you may say no. Some may say yes, but not without some cuts and scars. I know it hurt you but guess what ,YOUR STILL HERE! I am here to encourage your soul.  It has been said that a man has only but a few days and those days are filled with heartache and pain. So what does that tell me? We as people are not going to always have sunshine but we will have rain and storms that will come in our life.

Think about your life as a seed and God as the gardener. When you are planted in the rich soil you decay. Your outer layer burst open because the soil is your decaying outer layer, so lets just call it sin, hurt, pain etc. When you burst open you realize that your in darkness but you feel heat so your streching your self toward it to find out what it is. After many days of the soil being so rich and wet you have to be in this heat but what you don't relize is that the heat that is helping you grow will soon be the heat that will also dry your leaves up and make you die if you have too much of it. So you see the source that has helped you to grow right?  But now it is becoming to much for you you need water. Then you see the gardener and he waters you and you feel much better you grow over time into this huge oak tree. Yes, the rains came and you endured, the storms came and you endured. The hurricane came and it stayed for hours beating up on you. When the storm passed you noticed some of your branches were broken you were split on one side almost at the point of death but then the gardener ( God) took all of the bad dead limbs off  you were split but not beyond repair so he mended the broken areas.

     I could go on an on and deeper with this but the moral of this is.No matter what you may be going through no matter how great it may be if you cry out to God to fix it he will. I have been in near death situations, trials that took my very livelihood, but God was there all the time. He was grooming me and preparing me for the trial but I did not know it. It is the same with you!
He loves you and he cares about you! The things that come is only there to teach us, push us, and direct us through! Push through your pain, disability, hang up, hush up, trial, test, situation. It is only here for a while Push and Fight For Your Life!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Fight When You Want to Give UP!

Healthy lifestyle while living with cancer